Family Law News, Divorce and Mediation Articles from the Hoffman Law and Mediation Office
- Sheree Hoffman appears at a meeting regarding the 2008 Tennessee Voter Confidence Act. Read the Memphis Flyer article here
- MBA Announces 2009 Officers & Board
Dec 4 2008 – MBA Annual Meeting, announcing new MBA President, and new members of the Board of Directors.
- MBA Announces 2008 Officers & Board
Dec 6 2007 – Report on Recent Annual Meeting of the Memphis Bar AssociationSheree Hoffman was appointed by the President of the Memphis Bar Association to serve on the executive committee of the MBA board.
- Coalition Congratulates Shelby County Mayor Wharton for Proclaiming “Mediation Day” in Shelby County [PDF]
(Oct 19 2006)
- Mediation: The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
(March/April 2006 Edition of Memphis Lawyer Magazine)
The American Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section’s Ethics Committee has created a national clearinghouse for mediator ethics opinions and decisions. The service provides a searchable database with hundreds of opinions, including public domain opinions from 43 states. Opinions are catalogued by keyword, category, state, year and opinion type. To learn more about the database, go to AmericanBar.org.