Additional Family Law Resources
- City of Memphis – Official Website
- Shelby County Tennessee – Official Website
- Shelby County Juvenile Court – Judge Curtis S. Person
- FindLaw – Find Laws, Legal Information and Attorneys
- Thomson West (formerly West Group) – Law Products, Legal Solutions
- U.S. Courts – Official Website
- Westlaw – Legal Solutions
Child Support Tutorials and Worksheets
Courts and Other Resources
- Circuit Court Clerk – Jimmy Moore, 30th Judicial District
The MBA debuted a new portion of its website dedicated solely to assisting the people of Memphis and Shelby County. The site was created to provide an easier, more direct means for the general public to find information about legal resources in our community. Among the features are the ability to search the online MBA attorney directory by practice area and a “Frequently Asked Legal Questions and Answers” section.
The website is a project of the MBA Public Service/Public Relations Committee with help from Memphis Area Legal Services and the Community Legal Center. These local organizations receive calls from citizens each day unable to find the access to justice they much deserve. The goal of this site is to not only be a vital tool for members of the public but also for local law offices. Please spread the word to your staff and encourage all to take a look at the site and what it has to offer.
Alliance of collaborative divorce attorneys in Memphis Tennessee
- ABA Model Standards of Practice for Family and Divorce Mediation [PDF]
- Personal Financial Strategy Consulting